Before installing the firmware, double-check the model code. Using the incorrect one can result in a variety of issues.
- Today, it has been revealed by a community forum moderator that OxygenOS 11 update will not be ready for the OnePlus 7 series (that is, OnePlus 7/Pro and 7T/Pro) until 2021.
- (To do this press and hold volume down key ,home key and power key when phone vibrates release the power key but keep press and hold other two keys.) Read More All about Odin Tool.
- The last time I installed crDroid was on my OG OnePlus 3T, and I quite liked the https://li-ter.com/troubleshooting-huawei-ale-l21-how-to-fix-a-failed/ stability and customizations that it bought to the table.
- After the flash, you can contact your Mobile Operator and configure your Network settings.
Do note that this requires a Windows PC, some custom software, drivers, etc. It will also reset your phone to factory settings leading to wiping your phone storage. So backup all your photos, documents, or any important files from the phone. You will need to connect your phone to PC multiple times. There are also quite a few unofficial custom ROMs for the OnePlus 7 Pro. There is also the stable version of PixelOS which is ideal for anyone who wants a Google Pixel experience.
- Unfortunatelly it’s hard to debug this problem as it’s related to ADB and the ADB driver issues that happen without a clear cause.
- Every smartphone has its unique interface and features in its stock ROM.
- If it does not, then it means that the proper USB drivers are missing (Refer to pointer #4 of the “Requirements” section).
- The OS is open-source and can be modified easily with tons of customization options.
Similar to AOSP Extended, crDroid has an active development team and supports some of the old devices like Redmi Note 5 Pro, Poco F1, and more. If minimalism is what you’re looking for then Arrow OS is right up your alley.
In case you want to Unroot your phone, then you can follow this guide. Since you have successfully rooted your device with Magisk, you can flash Magisk Modules on Mi A3. Here are some of our recommended modules that you must use on your phone. Since you have just unlocked the bootloader, your phone settings will be back to stock settings so you need to again follow (Step 2) to enable USB debugging on Mi A3.