But if you relocked your bootloader, you should open the bootloader. After opening, Follow the below steps one by one carefully. The whole process itself is huge and would easily take another article Stock Firmware to cover.
Then you need to compare it with your device Model Number as SM-A105F. Before installing the firmware, double-check the model code.
- But, when you can’t do that, you can use this ODIN-based manual method.
- In contrast to all the Custom ROMs mentioned in the list, Arrow OS provides less customization.
- Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the QcomDloader Tool.
- Possibly the lightest and most functional custom ROM out there, the Arrow OS project is based on the AOSP code while adding useful tweaks.
- We would like to thank for Vishalcj17 sharing the Android 11-based AOSP ROM For Xiaomi Mi A3.
You can also verify if your rooted Samsung Galaxy A01 passes SafetyNet by pressing the “Check SafetyNet” button in Magisk App. When your Galaxy A01 SM-S111DL U8 finally boots up, you should now be running your desired firmware. Samsung Exclusively added some extra features compared with One UI 2.5. If you are already using Custom ROM, use this new OS for some weeks.
- Realme 5 Pro smartphone was launched recently in September 2019 with the competitive mid-range specifications at an affordable price tag.
- Below you will find the direct links to download the Realme 6 Pro stock ROM/firmware in .ozip file format.
- Based on your need, download USB Driver for Xiaomi Mi A3 11 from the downloads section and install it on Windows PC by following the instructions provided below.
- Here are the best custom ROMs available for your Realme X3.
- With the help of TWRP Recovery, you can quickly flash the latest version of Magisk into your Mi A3 to gain root access.
The ROM recently updated its source code for Android 13. Among the custom ROMs, Xtended is one of the few to have support for a long list of devices. Personally, I feel Xtended has too many features and if you like feature-packed ROMs then you can definitely give it a try. The stable Android 11 is already released and hence the source code. Below is a list of Android 11 for several devices out of which many are built from source! You will also get to see more and more Android 11 custom ROMs in the below Android 11 Download list for all available devices.