So please have a look at the Great Free Android Custom ROM that you can flash on your Android device after rooting it. They provide an attractive interface and deliver great performances in battery enhancement, quick response, better updates, etc. But we can’t Install Custom Android ROMs without Rooting Android devices.
- Some phones, such as Pixel devices, are easy to unlock.
- But, custom ROMs are also developed at a much faster pace, so updates reach the end users on a regular basis and much faster than with stock ROMs.
- This is a complete collection of Redmi Note 10 MIUI firmware created for Region/Country with Global, may avaliable for models M2101K7AG, M2101K7AI.
The only limitation with the Odin is it only available for windows till now, sorry mac and Linux users. The process requires Samsung drivers and Odin installed on the computer and turn on USB debugging from the settings. You can install Android ROM without TWRP or CWM recovery using this app.
- So, it loses the top spot in our list for that reason.
- So have a look at the complete method discussed below to proceed.
- We have given the direct link to download Colors F13 Stock ROM.
- It has an inbuilt super SU, due to which it is not needed to root your device with this custom ROM on.
- However, one thing that’s not always easy to come by on Samsung Galaxy devices is the stock firmware package that you can flash to either downgrade, upgrade, or restore your phone.
Also, on some ROMs, you may have to flash a GApps package such as OpenGapps (website) or NikGApps (website). I have personally tested almost all the ROMs listed below on my Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, and Mi A1. Also, if you like the custom ROM, consider donating the developer behind the work.
You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You download stock firmware can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back. Not every phone comes with an unlockable bootloader, though. Some phones, such as Pixel devices, are easy to unlock. Our best advice is to visit the forums over at XDA-Developers and browse around to see what phones have unlockable bootloaders.
Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device Colors F13? We have given the direct link to download Colors F13 Stock ROM.